• Able to draw pictures on the helicopter rotor in range from 50 to 2000 RPM
• The pictures are stable also in TIC-TOC
• The capacity of the blade memory is 240 graphic images
• The rotor blades do not require any special additional connection wiring or any electronic upgrade of your helicopter
• The synchronization, controlling, power and lighting electronic are already inserted inside of the blade
• The each rotor blade is comprised of 64 bright LEDs (pure red on the upside, pure green on downside and one white LED at the end of the blade for marginal circle light)
Basic functions include pictures organization, playlist management, basic drawing, import images created in other graphic applications, configuration changes, firmware updating, blade identification, and data storing. The night magic blade memory can store of 240 various pictures. The sequence of the picture depends on the preprogrammed playlist. It is possible to create simple picture interchange with certain duration or complex animations e.g. the batman’s wing flapping. The duration of the picture interchange varies in the range of 0.1 second up to 999 seconds, and is active only when the blades reached configured synchronization threshold.